How to Save a Canva Presentation as a Microsoft Powerpoint File
When you’re done your presentation on Canva, do the following to save as a Powerpoint file:
- Head on up to the Share button at the top right-hand corner.
- Select More at the bottom of the options.
- Scroll past the Share options as well as different Social Media options and there you will see the Save section.
- Under the Save area, here you will see Microsoft PowerPoint with a little red icon. Click on that and from there you can Select Pages to however much you’d like. Once done press the Done button.
- Go ahead and press Download.
Now you know how to save a Canva presentation as a Microsoft Powerpoint file! For more Canva tutorials, check out the eStoreKings YouTube channel.
Created: August 20, 2022
More Ideas & Inspiration
Check out the eStore Kings blog for the latest eCommerce news, marketing tips, product ideas and more.