How to Create a Twitter Thread
Learn how to write and tweet a Twitter thread. Twitter threads are great for sharing long form content on your Twitter account as opposed to just using the 280 character maximum allowed in a single tweet. Currently, you can include up to 25 tweets in a single Twitter thread.
Write a Twitter Thread
- Click on the blue Tweet button and start writing your first tweet.
- Once you have completed your first tweet, press on the + button beside the Tweet button to add the next tweet in your thread.
- Continue by writing your second tweet.
- Keep pressing the + button to add as many tweets to your thread as you want until you are finished writing out your content.
- Once you are done with your thread, click Tweet All. Your full Twitter thread will show up on your profile and your followers’ timelines in one shot.
Twitter Thread Tips
As you create a Twitter thread, keep in mind that you can add a gif or an image by clicking the icons found at the bottom left corner of the tweet.
You can also tag other accounts & businesses by using the @ sign. Hashtags can also be used to help people on Twitter to find your Twitter thread.
When writing any Twitter thread, it’s important to keep it concise and to the point. Be sure to make your tweets easy-to-read so that your readers can take in all of the important information quickly and easily.